IN STOCK: Updated , 7:00 AM
KN95 are the most widely used masks in the world.
Battle dust and germs alike with help from these certified disposable KN95 Face Masks made with strong & lightweight breathable nylon material.
KN95 vs. N95:
N95 & KN95 both have 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size.
- N95 is the USA standard of certified masks
- KN95 is the China standard of certified masks
- FFP2 is the EU standard of certified masks
Different countries use different codes but each mask type filters around 95% of 0.3-micron particles.
Price of N95 vs. KN95 Masks:
Due to a severe global shortage in PPE, N95 masks are much more expensive than KN95 masks.
- N95 mask current market price: $8-$10 per mask
- KN95 mask current market price: $3-$4 per mask
Both N95 & KN95 have the same effectiveness but due to KN95 masks being the most widely available masks in the world, we can afford to bring them to you at a lower price point.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.