IN STOCK: Updated , 7:00 AM
The perfect solution for homemade hand sanitizers
Price: $1.66 per ounce
Fluid Ounces per bottle: 9 oz
Ships from USA
Hand Sanitizer Recipe:
- 3/4 cup of Isopropyl Alcohol (70 percent)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
- Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.